Prevent Plumbing Problems at Your Home
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
— Benjamin Franklin
When your home’s plumbing system is working well, all is right with the world! Every home may have plumbing problems, it will be easy to repair it or give you a heart attack, and it is hard to know. Prevention is the best for any big problem in life. Here are a few maintenance tips to help avoid plumbing problems that can literally soak you.
- Use strainers for sink and tub drains to prevent clogs.
- Avoid flushing anything other than toilet paper down the toilet.
- Do not pour grease down drains.
- Close foundation vents in the fall and winter seasons to prevent pipes from freezing.
- If your house is going to be vacant for an extended period of time, leave your heat on low and wrap exposed pipes.
- A sagging ceiling may be a sign of a severe water leak. Other signs of leaks may include water spots or dark spots on walls and ceilings, or rusty spots underneath sinks, the water heater, and clothes washer.
Hope this little helps you to have bigger problems at your home. Always work with a licensed and insured plumber for your plumbing needs and always work with a Realtor while buying, selling and leasing your Dallas homes, Plano homes, Frisco homes, Allen homes, McKinney properties and surrounding areas.
DALLAS HOMES LINKS
Real Estate Recent Posts
Real Estate Archive
- Dallas Events (29)
- dallas homes (8)
- Dallas News (16)
- Dallas Real Estate (27)
- Dallas Real Estate Market Update (5)
- Energy Efficiency Tips (2)
- Foreclosure Homes in Dallas (1)
- Frisco Real Estate (3)
- Frisco Real Estate Market Update (1)
- Going Green (1)
- Green Homes (1)
- Home Buying (12)
- home maintenance (5)
- Home Selling Tips (12)
- Home Staging (2)
- Homestead in TX (1)
- HUD Homes (3)
- Lease in Dallas (1)
- McKinney Real Estate (2)
- Other (1)
- Plano Homes (2)
- Real Estate Investment (1)
- Real Estate Staging (2)
- Selling Your Home (12)